1. Your name:Amber
2. Their name: Mike(michael)
3.Your ages: I am 18 and he is 21.
4. Your location: Fort Wayne Indiana
5. Their location: Fort Wayne Indiana
6. How long have you been together? 10 months(but that doesnt really count!)
7. What is the status of your relationship? Married!(for a month and 1 day!)
8. Where did you find out about this community? I was searching for some nice love communities to join since I just made this journal!
And now onto the more detailed questions.....
9.How did you meet? A mutual friend of ours had seen that we were both lacking in the love catagory, and that we werent finding any good ones when we did date. She knew both of our types and decided to set us up on a blind date. I went to his house and he cooked an elaborate dinner for me and then we went to the park and took a walk, under the stars might i add :o) It was very romantic and I fell for him instantly with how he respected me.
10. Where do you see yourselves as a couple in five years? What are your plans for the future? In 5 years hopefully we will have a home, and maybe be starting a family. I see myself being through school, and him starting school. He wants me to be a stay at home mom, so I want to be able to do work from my home.
11. When did you know you loved them? I loved him from the beginning. He filled a spot in my heart I knew couldnt be filled by anyone else. The moment I knew he was the one for me was in march of 06, we both lived in springfield illinois at the time, and had 3 really bad tornados.It was pitch black, debri all over the place, cops not letting people drive, and i called him and told him how bad my damage was and I was pretty much hysterical on the phone, standing out side sitting in the middle of the road, and about an hour later, he ran through the back of my house yelling for me. He had walked from one side of town to the other just to make sure me and my family were alright.
12.What is the sweetest thing they have ever said to you? It may not seem sweet to many other people, but he always tells me how I dont need make-up that he loves the natural look of my face. he tells me im beautiful all the time. Just all the little things.We are very simple people and just the cute little things he says and does for me make me happy.
13. What is the most romantic thing they have ever done for you? Propose to me! It was so cute. We were laying in bed, it was dark and we were going to go to sleep, and he kept talking and talking and asking me all these questions and finally after about a half hour of him asking questions and me fighting him for the blanket he goes "can I ask you 1 more question?" I was like "What? do you want the stupid blanket?" and he was like "no, Id like to ask you to marry me" and he pulled the ring out. I was pretty surprised. and happy. and yes, I did cry. like a baby.
14. What was the most fun/exciting/memorable thing you've ever done together? Got married.lol. We did a bunch of things when we were dating but nothing out of the ordinary. more so like going to the water park, and the drive in,and out to eat. but getting married was definitely special.
15. What would you change about your relationship? Probably how stressed we both get in certain situations. thats not really the relationship its self, but when we get stressed we take it out on each other and thats not good for the relationship itsself.
16. What's your favorite thing about them? Least favorite?I love everything about him, minus the getting stressed thing. I wouldnt have married him if i didnt love every inch of him. every flaw. every mistake. every scar. every memory.
17. How do your parents feel about your relationship? They adore mike, and they are happy that we are happy!
18. If money were no object, what would you buy your SO? Why? A house with a basement,garage, and a big yard for kids to play in. He wants a nice home more than anything. He wants us to have a safe place to live and a safe place to raise our children(once they come).
19. Question of your choice. Tell us something we haven't asked. We like to leave little post it notes around the house for each other to see when they wake up. Like on the bathroom mirror, on the milk carton, on our clothes, things like that.
20. And so we can get an idea about you and your views of relationships, how do you feel about....
- long distance relationships-They are hard to manage sometimes, but if both parties are trustworthy and willing to work at it, it works all the time. I had a long distance relationship for almost 2.5 years, and it was an amazing relationship, but we just didnt see each other enough and we drifted apart.
- same sex relationships-I cant put a gender on love. It just doesnt seem right to me. If they love each other, and are happy. Go for it. They arent hurting anybody by being in love. They are ful-filling their emotional needs.
- interracial relationships-Same as above, if its what you feel you want, and you love the person despite many obstacles that may come your way as a result, i wish you the best. I think all relationships are beautiful despite race or sex.
- meeting online- Many people do it these days. And ya know, if its your kind of thing, more power to you. Just make sure you know who your really talking to and be careful!!
21. And last of all, sticking with the theme of this community, when do you love them the most? When we wake up in the morning and I roll over and see him and he says "goodmorning beautiful..." it melts my heart.♥
And please post some pictures if you have them.
Post as many as you want.